Recent menu change: Now have to see All Activity before I can select the stream I want

AutoItScript

I think this is a recent change with the menu structure. Previously on my tablet I could single click Activity and it would open up the choice for All Activity / Custom Steams but without changing the page. Then I could select my custom stream. Now something has changed and clicking on Activity is pausing and automatically loading All Activity so I have to wait seconds for that stream to load before I can select my stream. Essentially I have to always view All Activity before I can get to the actual stream I want making it annoying to view on a tablet.

Easiest to see on an iPad/similar in landscape. This is a recent change so probably just an oversight in the menu config.

I also wish main tabs didn't have to have targets. Last I asked Charles said they have to have a target. I'd like to click a main tab and get the sub-menu (same as hovering but sometimes people click instinctively, and also, phones and tablets don't hover).

I have a few sections I want to set up under one tab and don't want that tab to go anywhere. It should be choice.

Archived