Member Notes

Adriano Faria

4 hours ago, James101 said:

Yes, that works if you can tell me. I will ask the dev to do it. 

This is what goes in the postContainer template:

{{if \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->group['g_viewnotes'] AND $comment->author()->member_id}}
	{{$member = \IPS\membernotes\Member::load( $comment->author()->member_id );}}
	<li class="ipsType_light">
		<a class='ipsType_blendLinks' title="{lang="view_this_member_notes" sprintf="$comment->author()->name"}" href='{url="app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id={$comment->author()->member_id}&tab=node_membernotes_memberNotes" seoTemplate="profile" seoTitle="$comment->author()->members_seo_name"}'>{lang="num_notes" pluralize="$member->mn_notes"}</a> 
		<a class='ipsType_blendLinks' title='{lang="add_note_to" htmlsprintf="$comment->author()->name"}' href='{url="app=membernotes&module=notes&controller=notes&do=add&mid={$comment->author()->member_id}"}' data-ipsDialog data-ipsDialog-title='{lang="adding_note_to" htmlsprintf="$comment->author()->name"}'><i class="fa fa-plus-square"></i></a>
	</li>
{{endif}}

• 2 months later...

Hi Adriano,

I noticed that if no access is granted to an administrator group in the ACP for this application, the administrator still sees the member note icon upon login to ACP, and when clicking, gets an error that no access is available.

Expected behavior would be that the icon should not appear if no access is granted similar to any other ACP permission.

On 11/30/2020 at 6:28 PM, Paul E. said:

No worries--just wanted to make you aware of the issue.

File is pending approval since Wednesday morning, just to let you know. Keep an eye on Downloads to download newest version as soon as it goes live. 

Nevermind... just found an issue with new version. I will fix and upload it today later.

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I purchased this addon a while back and I'm running version 2.1.2. When I try to update (on Invision Community v4.5.4.2) from the Admin CP I get:

"There was an error installing the resource, please submit a support ticket for further assistance."

Support tels me to contact you as they found no obvious marketplace related issue.

What can I do?

Michel

Edited by Michel_72

Ask the one in support for the message error pointing to my resource. The only error that could cause an error would an wrong version, which isn't the case:

"200011": "2.1.1",
    "200012": "2.1.2",
    "200013": "2.1.3",
    "200014": "2.1.4",
    "200015": "2.2.0",
    "200016": "2.2.1",
    "200017": "2.2.2",
    "200018": "2.2.3"
}

• 1 month later...

Hey @Adriano Faria,

I'm using the most recent version of Member Notes (2.2.3) on IPB v4.5.4.2.

I've just noticed that I am unable to create Member Notes using the Member Notes tab in the adminCP's Member view.  Here, whenever I click the Add Note button I get a Page Not Found error.

I can still add Notes to a Member site-side while viewing their Profile without any problems.

11 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

Hey @Adriano Faria,

I'm using the most recent version of Member Notes (2.2.3) on IPB v4.5.4.2.

I've just noticed that I am unable to create Member Notes using the Member Notes tab in the adminCP's Member view.  Here, whenever I click the Add Note button I get a Page Not Found error.

I can still add Notes to a Member site-side while viewing their Profile without any problems.

I remember this error being reported and I thought it was fixed already. Will take a look. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey, we recently updated IPS from an older version and updated all plugins with it. When I now try to enable: Grant access to Member Notes > Member Notes > View Notes, in someones administrator profile, the tab doesn't show in his ACP. When I enable the settings tab as well, they appear, but the member notes still don't. Do you know what's up with this? Thanks in advance!

13 minutes ago, Enigma_RL said:

Hey, we recently updated IPS from an older version and updated all plugins with it. When I now try to enable: Grant access to Member Notes > Member Notes > View Notes, in someones administrator profile, the tab doesn't show in his ACP. When I enable the settings tab as well, they appear, but the member notes still don't. Do you know what's up with this? Thanks in advance!

Are you using the IPS 4.6 version of the older version yet?

If it's the new, sorry, you don't show as a purchase of this file and you also didn't download it here on IPS so I'm not sure why you're using.

Support is provided only for those who purchased it.

Unless you're talking in someone else's behalf. Please tell the purchaser name if that's the case.

Edited by Adriano Faria
On 10/25/2021 at 2:27 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Are you using the IPS 4.6 version of the older version yet?

If it's the new, sorry, you don't show as a purchase of this file and you also didn't download it here on IPS so I'm not sure why you're using.

Support is provided only for those who purchased it.

Unless you're talking in someone else's behalf. Please tell the purchaser name if that's the case.

Yes we are running 4.6 and quite obviously if I can download it from the marketplace through ACP we have purchased a license... It's most likely linked to the main account holder. Anyways one of our developers managed to solve the issue so no further support is needed.