Moved to links unread confusion

Marcher Technologies

Constructive feedback: If forums containing 'moved to' topic links are going to count the read status of said topics in an entirely different forum, please differentiate between read and unread 'moved to' topic links. Such links always appear read, which would be fine, except they actually affect the read status of the forum they are in. Even just fading out the read or bolding the unread moved to links would help a lot. Right now it is fairly confusing. :)

Thanks for reading.

Not really, this is more of a suggestion to address the confusion generated by having 'moved to' topic links affecting the read status of the forum they are left in. I spent several hours wondering why I couldn't seem to 'read' all of product feedback on this site. From the topic listing this behavior is not obvious, as there is no indication of read or unread for such links.

Not really, this is more of a suggestion to address the confusion generated by having 'moved to' topic links affecting the read status of the forum they are left in. I spent several hours wondering why I couldn't seem to 'read' all of product feedback on this site. From the topic listing this behavior is not obvious, as there is no indication of read or unread for such links.

They should not - I would suggest filing a bug report.

Archived