IPS upgrade ... problem

LiamX

upgraded to IPS4 this morning now i have no access to the admin panel the username and password works fine to go into the upgrade utility but trying to access the admin panel submit the login id and password and it will just ask fro username and password again with no errors any ideas?

upgraded to IPS4 this morning now i have no access to the admin panel the username and password works fine to go into the upgrade utility but trying to access the admin panel submit the login id and password and it will just ask fro username and password again with no errors any ideas?

Try e-mail address and password

definitely display name as if i try a email address or login name it tells me its not a valid display name however using correct login details just asked me to login again no errors tried the ticket system but they can't seem to login to the ftp that i can log in to fine so bit stuck now

[Wed Jul 08 20:24:39.198823 2015] [:error] [pid 34262] [client 86.0.128.81:48940] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'IPS\\\\Db\\\\Exception' with message 'Data too long for column 'session_id' at row 1' in /Websites/FordS/system/Db/Db.php:398\\nStack trace:\\n#0 /Websites/FordS/system/Db/Db.php(631): IPS\\\\_Db->preparedQuery('REPLACE INTO `c...', Array)\\n#1 /Websites/FordS/system/Session/Admin.php(115): IPS\\\\_Db->replace('core_sys_cp_ses...', Array)\\n#2 [internal function]: IPS\\\\Session\\\\_Admin->write('vcn11cqsto971np...', 'forcedWrite|i:1...')\\n#3 [internal function]: session_write_close()\\n#4 {main}\\n thrown in /Websites/FordS/system/Db/Db.php on line 398, referer:http://www.fords.c...URWbloyOXRNeklt

this is the error on the server mean anything to anyone?

Archived