Error Code List

ghinton

1 hour ago, Sethhh. said:

I found this on internet but idk how to do that.

You must chmod the folders through either your ftp program or through the File Manager section in your cPanel. For ex, to do it through Ftp, right click at the folder and select the File permissions.. option (FileZilla), and set the permissions accordingly.

• 2 years later...
3 minutes ago, João Viana said:

The year is 2022 and I am having this issue right after buyind IPB in the Cloud version hosted by IPS.

Trying to install Animate theme right after buying from IPS Focus for version 4.7.0.

Sometimes it can be the Version of the theme. Sometimes reinstall helps to. Check your error logs in the Admin area to see what else you can find. They have yet to even push out the error codes like they did and by the looks of never will anymore. Thus when you have issues you always have to figure out what the heck it saying and post a thread each and every time. Bad mo jo jo jo, for them.

51 minutes ago, ZakRhyno said:

Sometimes it can be the Version of the theme. Sometimes reinstall helps to. Check your error logs in the Admin area to see what else you can find. They have yet to even push out the error codes like they did and by the looks of never will anymore. Thus when you have issues you always have to figure out what the heck it saying and post a thread each and every time. Bad mo jo jo jo, for them.

Already tried all options, as I am also a developer.
Unfortunately, none of them helped, and any of the error log messages are clear about what happened.