Adding Paypal donate button html to 4.6

I'd like to display a simply PayPal donate button to the front page of 4.0.6.1 and was wondering if some kind soul could tell me how to do it. If you just want to come in here and tell me to use the search function, please go and find someone else to annoy in another thread.

Thanks in advance!

:D

Do you have permission to post in HTML for your membergroup?  If so, place a WYSIWYG editor where you want the button, press "Source" on the top left of ckeditor, and past your HTML code and save the block.

It should now display your PayPal button.

If you have pages, you could also create a custom HTML block in the ACP and then go to the front end and place the custom block using the widget manager where you want it.

I'd like to display a simply PayPal donate button to the front page of 4.0.6.1 and was wondering if some kind soul could tell me how to do it. If you just want to come in here and tell me to use the search function, please go and find someone else to annoy in another thread.

Thanks in advance!

:D

​Figured it out yet? :) If not, give me a hollar over at skype : phireman91 and ill show you how. Basically you can just enter the code on your theme and poof, it shall appear.

• 2 months later...

Archived