CSS/JS doesn't work after moving install

That tool is removed, because its no longer needed with 4.0.5 + as all you do is update the config file with the new url, then drop your datastore cache, you can do this manually by deleting the files in that folder via FTP or by running the support tool.

​Does not always work unfortunately. A 403 to 405 upgrade and its still broken (front and ACP) despite emptying the datastore and running the tool a few times (even manually doctoring the URL to force it) :)

​Does not always work unfortunately. A 403 to 405 upgrade and its still broken (front and ACP) despite emptying the datastore and running the tool a few times (even manually doctoring the URL to force it) :)

​Yeah, but is should work like that :D

​Yeah, but is should work like that :D

:) I was starting to think about this, its almost as if (if it were say 3x) minify is broken. That may explain why DM would work. I did wonder if there's a power setting to turn it off temporarily but cursory search did not reveal anything...

That tool is removed, because its no longer needed with 4.0.5 + as all you do is update the config file with the new url, then drop your datastore cache, you can do this manually by deleting the files in that folder via FTP or by running the support tool.

​Yes I understand that. :) I also see the bug report about the Support tool too, which may explain why some are having issues.

Archived