Spoiler suggestion & a few questions

Yan22

Hi,

First of all I would like to say that I love IPB 4 and that I can't wait to use it on a regular basis on the community where I'm Staff.

I made a few tests on the test forum a few months ago, and I just checked back a few things here, and I noticed that we can finally imbricate Spoilers, wich is a really good thing, but I also noticed that we can't quote Spoilers, and I really don't understand why. The Spoilers on IPB 3 were really good, so I don't understand why we can't quote them no more.

Also, is there a way to get the stats panel at the bottom of the page instead of where it is now directly with the ACP, or do we have to "code it" ourselves ?

Thank you ! :)

• 3 years later...

Bumping this.

We have TV episode topics (1 topic per title).

Different episodes are often discussed at different times and not everyone is always up to the latest episode, so we enclose each post in spoilers.

But when you try to quote a post with a spoiler, the spoiler content inside the quote doesn't appear (remains as "Hidden Content") so makes it tricky to follow particularly if the topic has many posts..

Archived