Error on upgrade

catbreadbat

So I'm getting an error, seemingly at the end of the upgrade process (seeing as the url key is ?controller=done). Tried to do some searching on it, but was unable to come up with any results. Here's the error:

Fatal error: Class 'IPS\File\' not found in /home/test/public_html/forum/system/File/File.php on line 83

Where line 83 (according to Notepad++) is:

$class = new $classname( json_decode( static::$storageConfigurations[ $configurationId ]['configuration'], TRUE ) );

I am trying to go from 3.4.7 to the latest beta (3.a?) on a separate server. Help?

EDIT: Think I may have found the issue: http://community.invisionpower.com/4bugtrack/beta-3a-upgrade-347-an-error-occurred-location-step-6-application-core-query-id-0-r520/

i dont understand....

the next beta should be better than the previous, but it worse than the previous..

cmiiw...

​This can happen sometimes with developing. :) , You could call it a "see-saw" effect. Fixing one or more issues can either cause another or an older bug to resurface. As Brandon has said its rectified in the next beta you just simply need to await that.

Archived