Quick question but loving it!

whitetigergrowl

Overall I'm loving the new features, look, and feel. Yes there are a few things that seem a bit off or counter-intuitive, but I'm positive those will get resolved in time. This is definitely a step up IMO from the previous versions of IPB. Although to some extent I can't seem to shake the VB5 look of it. :/

And I like the Block Mgr but it needs some more help. They either disappear after putting them up like the Announcements , or they just don't want to stick at all. It's frustrating. The announcement should stay up as long as I want. Instead its there once then, I refresh and its gone.

I added a banner to the top of the forum, and there is a space between the main forum and the banner. How do I remove that? The coding is different and I've been searching with no luck. 

This is gonna take some getting used to. lol

Overall I'm loving the new features, look, and feel. Yes there are a few things that seem a bit off or counter-intuitive, but I'm positive those will get resolved in time. This is definitely a step up IMO from the previous versions of IPB. Although to some extent I can't seem to shake the VB5 look of it. :/

And I like the Block Mgr but it needs some more help. They either disappear after putting them up like the Announcements , or they just don't want to stick at all. It's frustrating. The announcement should stay up as long as I want. Instead its there once then, I refresh and its gone.

I added a banner to the top of the forum, and there is a space between the main forum and the banner. How do I remove that? The coding is different and I've been searching with no luck. 

This is gonna take some getting used to. lol

​Please report bugs to the Bugs Tracker:

http://community.invisionpower.com/bugs.html/4-0-0/

Found in css / global / framework / misc.css

}

.ipsUserPhoto_large img, img.ipsUserPhoto_large, .ipsUserPhoto_large:after {
		width: 90px;
		height: 90px;
		{{if theme.rounded_photos}}
			border-radius: 45px;
		{{endif}}
    }

Change the 90px to whatever you require - you may need to adjust the border radius.

Archived