WordPress widget / plugin that displays recent forum posts?

The Skyforge

If you use IP.Content, you can create feed blocks in the ACP (e.g. to pull topics from one or more (or all) forums, ordered by post date in descending order) and then you can embed these blocks anywhere on the internet you want with a simple javascript include tag.

Hey guys. So I have a WP based site: www.skyforgelabs.com

I was wondering if there was a widget / plugin so I could show the latest threads on my WordPress site :D?

I put the latest posts from my Invision Forum on my Wordpress based site by using the built in Wordpress RSS widget, and the "Widgets on Pages" plugin.

1. In the Invision CP, go to Forums > RSS Mgmnt > RSS Export and create a feed

2. Then, in your Wordpress CP go to Appearance > Widgets and create a RSS widget using the feed you just created in Invision

3. Install this Wordpress plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/widgets-on-pages/

4. Go to Settings > Widgets on Pages to setup the widget and put it on any Wordpress page you want using shortcode

Here's how it looks on my site (bottom right corner): http://www.phatmass.com/

• 3 years later...
On 21/07/2014 at 5:05 PM, bfarber said:

If you use IP.Content, you can create feed blocks in the ACP (e.g. to pull topics from one or more (or all) forums, ordered by post date in descending order) and then you can embed these blocks anywhere on the internet you want with a simple javascript include tag.

Hello! Is there perhaps any new solution to that? 

thank you!

i need to find the vice versa, 

i.e. to import a feed from the wordpress site,  to the invision forum    (ideally with the same formating in images and colours )

I will apreciate any info!! 

Archived