Feedback on Mobile Solutions

Lase

At the moment we use the IP.Board Mobile but I'm pretty dissatisfied. Because we've got one or two custom made hooks the index looks disjointed. That's not the fault of IPS of course.

Still, this problem needs addressing and I was wondering if you could tell me what you've opted for.

If it's 'Other' could you specify what please?

Also, if you've used a custom skinner to do your mobile skin and you can recommend someone would you be able to name them.

Thanks a lot.

Using Tapatalk but with all the latest editor changes its been a nightmare.

Mobile skin would be fine but without the option to upload a photo most of my users get frustrated as they post a lot of pics.

We went with Tapatalk at the request of several members who wanted to post images from their devices. Someday we'll be able to do that on iDevices from a normal website, but until we can, I think that an app is the only viable solution for posting. We've also got the mobile skin enabled, but not auto-selected (since I got too many complaints). I don't have any idea if anyone actually turns it on.

All I found on AppStore is IP Buddy. Is there another iPhone app to access IP.Board forums?

using IP Buddy, in the forum I accessed, it tells me "This iPhone app has been discontinued. Download the new iPhone app now!" But following this link (http://www.invisionpower.com/download/goiphone.php) opens iTunes in AppStore but there is no app (not in the Canadian store, nore in the US store).

Archived