Thank You.

Marcher Technologies

Actually I suppose we could just hide the downloads tab so you just click right into your license then click download?

No, please don't. :smile:

The nice popup we screenshot is beautific for downloading the latest versions of everything in one zip, all 'fat' trimmed as it were, ready for upload.

If I need a spec version or the /Tools/ that downloads tab is my first stop.:P

i didn't know this options until i read this post. this is much more handy than the single click forms under the download tab. you should consider to get rid of it so that there is only one way to download manually. also it would be a great help to display the app versions in the dialogue.

I think a better idea would be to have a message above the downloads (when clicking the Downloads tab) that tells you about the other option. So if you want the individual packages, you can get them. But if you want to get it all in one bundle, you're informed of the option.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for making IPB SEO friendly. Google is always there , new topics are on search engines in a jiffy and the search rankings are within the first 1-3 pages for important search terms. Thanks a lot.

For the future hopefully a automatic keyword harvest for new topics!

Archived