Ban all spammers found?

Marcher Technologies

It would be nice at stock when hitting the "spammers" tab of the acp Members list to ban not page-by-page, but the whole thing at once.... got 40+pages of spammers the service has caught in the past month or so..... is slow headway when I simply want to press ban all Spammers.

I agree. It would be much easier to have a "Ban All Spammers" button in the ACP. :)

or just delete?

meh... i see a point, but also a detriment... you delete the member, you open the account/email to be used again. why banning is preferable, but that's kind of moot, I would be fine with both as an option... anything is better than trawling these pages 1-by-1.
Surprised prune all found is unavailable here TBH.

meh... i see a point, but also a detriment... you delete the member, you open the account/email to be used again. why banning is preferable, but that's kind of moot, I would be fine with both as an option... anything is better than trawling these pages 1-by-1.

Surprised prune all found is unavailable here TBH.

But doesn't the IPS auto ban those spammers if their email ID is flagged by couple of communities? But yes, i agree mass ban/delete option for spammers would be nice! May be mass ban for 1 month and then delete after 1 month to free up the username.

But doesn't the IPS auto ban those spammers if their email ID is flagged by couple of communities? But yes, i agree mass ban/delete option for spammers would be nice! May be mass ban for 1 month and then delete after 1 month to free up the username.

That's correct, but some spammers can get around it. :(l

Archived