Meta keywords - Please make it more descent

AlexJ

Seems like in 3.3.1 meta keywords are odd or wrong? I am not SEO geek but meta keywords and description shouldn't be more or less same.. should it be?

Example:

[url="

<meta name="keywords" content="please allow avatars to appear of users who create topics along with topic post-361123-0-91242600-1334696031_thumb. Please can you add an avatar next to the person who created the topic. There is nothing wrong with showing the avatar of the last person who replied but its more easier to find a topic by the avatar of the person who created it. User names just get lost along the words. You said you could modify it but you can&#39;t. In the example pretend the avatars in the left are of the person who created the topics. Please I like this forum but I think I will change or just ignore it but honestly I&#39;m using another forum just for this reason .. or here is a better example where the avatar is added " />

Do we really need all junk words in meta keywords? Also it seems too long for keyword... no? I thought keywords should be less but it seems in 3.3.1 it's just whole description?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have this same problem in 3.3.0 and it makes me want to pull my hair out in rage.

http://community.xianlabs.com/topic/9839-id3-tags-ogg-comments-implementation/page__pid__10250#entry10250

The keywords and description are the same on the link above. The software should know to put the tags in the html keywords page element and not a paraphrase of the page's post.

I have this same problem in 3.3.0 and it makes me want to pull my hair out in rage.

http://community.xia...0250#entry10250

The keywords and description are the same on the link above. The software should know to put the tags in the html keywords page element and not a paraphrase of the page's post.

Have you considered updating to 3.3.3? It seems to work fine on this site.

Archived