Today's Top Posters Hook

Diana101

I've lost the "Today's Top Posters" hook/feature when I upgraded to 31.1. It was a cool feature, and my members loved it. I've been in contact with other board owners who have been searching for this feature. I think IPS should bring back the "Today's Top Posters" on their latest version of IPS. Or, IPS should add the feature on their Marketplace. I'm sure people will want it for their boards.

If I remember correctly, it was removed from the product as it could be resource intensive although I'm not 100% sure I'm correct on that as it was quite a while ago now.

However, there are two 'Top Posters' hooks available for 3.2 from third parties on the Marketplace. Both are free. :smile: Take your pick of which one you want to use:

SOS32 Top Posters or RAW32 Top Posters

Andy, those hooks are okay, but the "Today's Top Posters" hook is so much better. Will IPS ever bring it back?

That's something that a developer would probably have to answer for you. :) , I just wanted to provide a link to something in the meantime.

I've lost the "Today's Top Posters" hook/feature when I upgraded to 31.1. It was a cool feature, and my members loved it. I've been in contact with other board owners who have been searching for this feature. I think IPS should bring back the "Today's Top Posters" on their latest version of IPS. Or, IPS should add the feature on their Marketplace. I'm sure people will want it for their boards.

+1 :)

Archived