Mobile skin needs some improvement

Adriano Faria

"Some improvement" you're joking aren't you.

Can't even log-in on a mobile skin never mind check messages or navigate around the boards.

Thing is it's all well and good saying "use full version". Naturally I do this. But we can't look at things from our own perspective when thinking about our boards being used in conjunction with a mobile skin. You've got to look at it from the perspective of someone who hasn't a clue about what they're looking at.

It's very worrying to be honest. Because you know that people follow a link to your board on an iPhone and they're thinking "What is this white and blue thing thats meant to be a website on my screen"

Plus, if 'Full version' is the saviour to having your board look weak. Have the button at the top of a page on mobile not at the bottom when someone (if they're even interested enough to read the actual thread on that format) has managed to get all the way to the bottom. In which case they likely close the window and get back to wherever they were on the net before following said link.

It's a dead-end function also, with no options to re-share whatever they're reading. It's open > read > close, or open > scroll a bit > close. Probably the latter.

I'd prefer the ability to delete the mobile skin for good so that it never kicked-in. but I've tried this without success.

I hope this is getting addressed in 4.

Archived