3.2 - Deleted Topics Feedback

AlexWright

I don't know if this has been said, but Kudo's IPS. I really like the new way in which Topics are removed from the board index. I use to use the Trash Can feature in 2.3.x and 3.x. With this update, that feature is removed, and I'm loving the new Moderator CP's way of keeping track of deleted topics. Way to go. I must, however, nitpick at a few certain things within the moderator CP and its settings though.

1) Default view is deleted Posts, so when you go into the Moderator CP and click on Deleted Content, the first thing that pops up is posts. That's all well and good, but could this be defaulted to show deleted Topics? If it's not an option in the ACP, is there a way to do this via editing of the php? If so, how? Thank you kindly.

2) In the admin CP, there is a field that says "days to retain deleted topics and posts". It does not say "Enter 0 or -1 to disable." Does entering 0 or -1 disable the automatic deletion of topics that have been "deleted" to the Mod CP? If it does, wonderful and my feedback for this ends there (Maybe it should be added to the ACP's description of that field), and if it doesn't, why not?

Thanks kindly,
-Nowe

Archived