Client Area Feedback etc

Robulosity2

When I made an error (did not select package) in submitting a support ticket, I got an error message but the content of the ticket was lost when I clicked the back button, so I had to compose it again.

It would be a kindness to your customers and an improvement in IP.Nexus if the message were somehow retained, maybe by highlighting the error while the message screen was still up.

This would follow another fundamental tenet of software design, which is to be forgiving of user errors.

I spend time on these posts not only because I personally would like to see improvements, I'd like to see Invision succeed. Good design inspires confidence while bad design inspires the opposite. That's why you feel affection for your Macs.

Usability thinking needs to be integrated into the engineering process. I hope some steps in the right direction will be evident in IP.Board 3.2.

PS I still have not seen the support chat button. Maybe I'm looking on the wrong page? How would I know?

I just got my first invoice via the new system, and found I cannot pay it via a credit card linked to my PayPal account.

This is the way I've been paying the IPS charge for 5 months.

The card is still linked to my PayPal account, but I can't get it to show up as a payment option on Invision's PayPal page. This is what I get (from IP.Nexus?) when I try to associate the card again:

post-192431-0-76567300-1302742485_thumb.

There's no Profile tab to be found. Something got broken when you instituted your new system.

PS Also, the date the payment is due does not appear anywhere, not on the e-mail invoice or anywhere in the client area invoice. The e-mail, which is the only notice I received, says:

An invoice has been generated for you. Please log in to submit payment for this invoice. If payment has not been submitted before your purchases' expiry date the purchase(s) will expire.

I just got my first invoice via the new system, and found I cannot pay it via a credit card linked to my PayPal account.

This is the way I've been paying the IPS charge for 5 months.

The card is still linked to my PayPal account, but I can't get it to show up as a payment option on Invision's PayPal page. This is what I get (from IP.Nexus?) when I try to associate the card again:

post-192431-0-76567300-1302742485_thumb.

There's no Profile tab to be found. Something got broken when you instituted your new system.

Uh, no, that's all Paypal right there. Contact them if you're having problems maintaining your Paypal account details.

Archived