Download: Underground

ehren.

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Underground
File Submitter: ehren.
File Submitted: 13 Nov 2010
File Updated: 29 May 2011
File Category: Dark Skins

A very much customized dark skin with nice grunge effects and gradients. Perfect for gaming, grungy forums. Or any forum niche really.

• This skin is fluid
  • Comes with a custom team icon
  • Ajax popup login box
  • Collapsible guest welcome message
  • Custom dropdown menu
  • Fancy ajax "Go to Top" button
  • Compatible with all official IPS addons
  • Header's PSD included

Click here to download this file
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I've been trying to reach you through email, pm for over a week with no responses. Firstly, I've been trying to register on your skinbox website which isn't working. The reason I am trying to register is because I need to know if you can provide the IE8/IE9 fix for the skin. I ended up purchasing the skin and realized that the skin is not working properly on IE browsers. Please contact me or if you can send me the CSS Fix for this if you can.

Hi, I've been trying to reach you through email, pm for over a week with no responses. Firstly, I've been trying to register on your skinbox website which isn't working. The reason I am trying to register is because I need to know if you can provide the IE8/IE9 fix for the skin. I ended up purchasing the skin and realized that the skin is not working properly on IE browsers. Please contact me or if you can send me the CSS Fix for this if you can.

What is your username on Skinbox please?
  • 2 months later...

Archived