My server need tuning

Ok i give up :(

I disable search and i use a server:

# 2x Intel Xeon Quad 5405
# 16 GB FB DDR2 RAM
# Raid 10 sas 4x disks 15k
# 1.000 port

And i have about 2000 connections on apache and 10 on myssql and is loading for many many seconds :(

If any trusted (as every one try to backdoor the server when helping) send me a messege and i will donate for you :)

Thank you

I notice that on my firefox when is loading it says down on the left connectig to mydomain.com for many seconds and then starts to load all text and images if that helps...

I'm willing to help if needed. I sent a PM with my info.

Get in touch with IPS. I paid them a modest sum to optmize my server. Since then I've haven't had any problems.

3DKiwi

I have seen someone who had IPS to optimize there server, They done this based on the board and not the actual BOX, Its only good if you are only having one community on the machine, If your doing webhosting then management is needed.

I may be wrong but do you honestly think he will have such a box for 1 community ? If it is for one community then there is some extremly bad configurations as I know exactly what IPB uses, performance, Memory and such and that machine will probably eat any community you put onit.

# 2x Intel Xeon Quad 5405

# 16 GB FB DDR2 RAM

# Raid 10 sas 4x disks 15k

# 1.000 port

I can only assume going of that machine that the user will be a web hosting provider aswell.

Also i notice that when i click on topic is showing a black screen (i use black skin) and i it loads all contents and then if loads everything the it shows the topic.

But the users can't wait to load a big topic with many images waiinig on a black screen :(

Yes i reply to your pm and add you also on msn but it seems you didn't get it ....

CenosOS 5 ? ----> Yes
WHM/cPanel ? ----> Yes
Kernal ? ----> 2.6.18-194.17.1.el5
apache Version ? Apache v2.2
Sql info:
server version 5.0.91
MySQL client version: 4.1.22

But i was thinking if i have all this trouble due to the ibf_topics and ibf_posts locking tables or not?

The posts locked from the thanks mod and the other one no idea from what:

What is this query for and what can i do about it?

| 178881 | cpuser_cpusera | localhost | usercp_mydatab | Query | 21 | Locked | UPDATE ibf_topics SET views=views+1 WHERE tid=144046 |

Archived