Download: [HSC] Reply Once

HeadStand

File Name: [HSC] Reply Once
File Submitter: HeadStand
File Submitted: 14 Sep 2010
File Updated: 20 Oct 2010
File Category: Hooks and Plugins

Upgrade from 2.x version of this mod (formerly known as [EV] Reply Once)

- Restricts users from responding more than once to a topic
- Adds a checkbox to the "New Topic" screen
- No manual edits required

Upgrade 2.1.0.0
- Added setting to apply this hook by default to selected forums
- Added setting to allow for "override" (show/hide checkbox)

Click here to download this file

Still don't work...all these things not happening is there group setting for this are something so that only that group will not be bale to reply 2x to a topic because i test it and nothing is working ..

Still don't work...all these things not happening is there group setting for this are something so that only that group will not be bale to reply 2x to a topic because i test it and nothing is working ..

OK... let's start from the beginning:
1. When you start a new topic, do you see the checkbox on the screen?
2. What version of IPB are you running?

Now i see it i thought this was going work with all topics that already posted did not know it only work with the ones that new..

You can apply it to existing topics if you edit the first post and then check the box.

If you want I can enhance this mod to apply to an entire forum by default. Maybe I'll add that feature over the next week or so. Watch this topic for updates.

If you want I can enhance this mod to apply to an entire forum by default. Maybe I'll add that feature over the next week or so. Watch this topic for updates.

Yes that one will be much better in this way it cover all the post in that forum by default,so i will wait to you make it do this because right now i wish it could. :)
  • 1 month later...

A new version has been uploaded. This version includes 2 new System Settings (found under the "HeadStand" tab):

1. "Forums" - applies the hook to selected forums by default

2. "Allow Override" - when enabled, shows the checkbox (current behavior)

This is the only hook of you'rs that working for me so i want say thank you for this hook,now people will stop double posting.. :P

This is the only hook of you'rs that working for me so i want say thank you for this hook,now people will stop double posting.. :P

Thanks.

If you're having issues with other hooks of mine, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to fix them! You can post here or PM me directly.
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived