Phenomial Staff

Fishfish0001

Hi.

I just wanted to say how fantastic the staff here have been. The few times I;ve put in a ticket, I get speedy replies, even if it takes more than a day, and when it does, the staff are kind and apologize, and even reply faster to my ticket (wait and get more!).

What I also enjoy is talking directly with the staff about things, and just chilling in general. I think the way they handle issue, especially public ones is quite well, and they tend to just say stuff that makes the person flaming them just end up shutting up and not knowing what to do.

Thanks for all the effort guys! This goes to the people locked in the dungen with Matt (or Charles? Or was that Lindy...? Cant remember.) whipping them when they stop typing %7Boption%7D (kidding of course... I hope... please... %7Boption%7D)

Oh and as a side note, can we had a face palm BBCode? It would come in handy. %7Boption%7D

-Fish
That badger kid.

PM me an address and I might send you cake...

• Management

Thanks for the feedback!

We'll be the first to admit we're not perfect. We make mistakes and do our best to correct them. I'll also personally admit I've never been one to subscribe to the "customer is always right" theory. I think that catches some "squeaky wheels" off guard, as you noted. :)

Thanks again -- I'll pass along your sentiments to the dungeon dwellers.

Archived