PHP Page Generation Spikes

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me optimize my vps for lower resource consumption and faster page loading for php scripts. Please let me know, anyone that offers to help will be given root access to the vps and I'd be willing to pay $10 - $20 to optimize my vps setup and perform a quick security audit. I'm not sure if IPS would help with anything server side, even if IPB is affected which is why I thought I would post here.

Gabriel, for the expertise you are likely to need I think it's unlikely you'll have the response you require to be honest, as I say if it were me I think I'd wait to see what Invision come back with but I'd definately be letting the host know I wasn't happy, particularly regarding the ACP issues, and if this still doesn't resolve anything I'd be changing hosts. A lot of the times in these forums we hear of people having issues and it's only after they change hosts that they seem to be rid of them, some host's just set themselves up purely for static content and don't optimize their machines for the likes of MySQL, this could be the issue you have and no amount of tweaking or pushing and pulling is going to make a difference!.

My host is currently working on fixing the issue with eAccelerator not working. Even after recompiling without Zend Optimizer or Ioncube, eAccelerator still refused to work. As far as I've read, eAccelerator should work with FastCGI, just not with php compiled as a CGI or CLI, which is different.

Well my host must be incompetent, either that or they outsource everything to foreign "tech support" that doesn't have a clue. Still unable to get eAccelerator working, not sure why and support for my host doesn't either. My host showed that eAccelerator is installed and running, it's just not caching any scripts.

Archived