Download: [EN30] Ajax Thanks v1.0.3

Elad Nava

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I've have bought this when i first came with IPS and i could do edits for it to work,but since the upgrade i can't use it any more because of all the files i need to do edits because they all enconded now, and it seem the owner don't care about his customers to find a work around for people that on hosting packages.. :rolleyes:

v1.0.3 is ready!

Unfortunately I can't upload it to Invisionize yet, since we haven't finished working on upgrading the marketplace. If anyone wants it urgently, PM me on Invisionize with the user that purchased the mod.

This version has 0 skin edits, and 0 file edits, you must un-do the file and skin edits in v1.0.2 before installing this!

Version History:

• v1.0.3:
  • 0 skin edits, 0 file edits!
  • Member popup balloon for thankers list (%7Boption%7D)
  • Ability to Remove Thanks on a post you have already thanked
  • Profile view thanked count

v1.0.3 is ready!

Unfortunately I can't upload it to Invisionize yet, since we haven't finished working on upgrading the marketplace. If anyone wants it urgently, PM me on Invisionize with the user that purchased the mod.

This version has 0 skin edits, and 0 file edits, you must un-do the file and skin edits in v1.0.2 before installing this!

Version History:

• v1.0.3:
  • 0 skin edits, 0 file edits!
  • Member popup balloon for thankers list (%7Boption%7D)
  • Ability to Remove Thanks on a post you have already thanked
  • Profile view thanked count

Thank you very much for finding a way to make this work for hosting packages with out all the edits i just send a (PM) on you're site...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived