Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please note that we will be depreciating several features of iArcade 1.0 in the 1.1 branch, the first of which will be the arcade news/information page.

Please see here for details or to post feedback:
http://iarcademod.com/community/index.php?/topic/178-iarcade-11-depreciating-arcade-news/

"Warning: is_executable() [function.is-executable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/stonefac:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/stonefac/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 65"

How do I solve this? IT wont let me upload Games.... I have a IPB 3.1

"Warning: is_executable() [function.is-executable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/stonefac:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/stonefac/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 65"

How do I solve this? IT wont let me upload Games.... I have a IPB 3.1

You need to edit the settings to the correct file path, as directed in the instructions.

Alright, I have that configured and its fine, as another member noted, I am getting the Driver Error

"ERROR: The directory you are storing the files in either does not exist, or is not writable. Please check the location and permission before you continue."

That error means exactly what it says. The directory might not have read/write (CHMOD 777) permission. Check it.

When i click on the "Games CP" Link, it gives me this error:

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I am upgrading from RC1 (what!?) to 1.0 Final, but the instructions only offer me a how-to on going from RC1->RC2 or from RC2->Final.

What am I to do? Do I need to go through each upgrade? If so, where do I get the RC2 download?

Archive mod downloads are on the download page, however, I don't believe there were any database changes between versions, so just upload the Final version files, run the installer, and then follow the upgrade steps for RC1->RC2 (file edit) and then RC2-> Final

Do you mean in the actual games themselves?

No. Sorry, the source for handling the tar files. import.php

It's got a few things that are hard coded and trying to install a game is painfully fragile. If there's any hint of it being installed, you can't install it again, and are left with no easy way to force an install or to force the game to be fully cleaned out to allow an install.

No. Sorry, the source for handling the tar files. import.php

It's got a few things that are hard coded and trying to install a game is painfully fragile. If there's any hint of it being installed, you can't install it again, and are left with no easy way to force an install or to force the game to be fully cleaned out to allow an install.

Drop me a PM with the hard coded areas - it shouldnt be that way.

BTW, you can just delete the game to force the remove. See the delete game area added in RC2 to clear out the game.

Drop me a PM with the hard coded areas - it shouldnt be that way.

BTW, you can just delete the game to force the remove. See the [url="http://iarcademod.com/community/index.php?/topic/64-iarcade-rc2-sneak-peak/"]delete game area added in RC2[/url] to clear out the game.

I'll not only show you the code, I'll show you the code that I changed it to. Cleaner and performs the same function. :)

Archived