Suggestion: allowing access to the IPS Resources forums to all users

TudorV

As a potential buyer for some of the IPS products, I am interested not only in the products themselves, but also in the quality of helpful resources available. When I evaluate a new product, one of the first places I'm going to is the resources area. I want to know how can I modify the product, how can I expand it, what are the options available and how helpful and knowledgeable is the community.

Unfortunately the IPS Resources forums are only available to customers (I can only view the topic list). I have many questions and ideas which are probably already answered and discussed there. I think you're doing yourselves a disservice by keeping those forums closed for potential buyers.

if i had more access (pre-sales) I wouldn't probably have waited over a week sitting on the fence - i could have seen different content and would have helped me make decision - quicker. Now that I am a member I don't see the harm in granting full access even to products that I don't have - as they may be something i want to add in the future so it would help in the long run making a decision fully informed.

my 2¢

Archived