Copyrights - IPBoard 2.3.6

iAdi

[quote name='BacTalan' date='30 September 2009 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1254289146' post='1862263']
I'd assume that you'd be allowed to change it as long as you don't change the content text and you leave all of the content visible.

Don't ever make statements like that - if the OP were to follow that advice, and it runs afoul of IPS, then who do you think they're going to blame? It's best to leave making statements like that to the folks that develop and sell the product, for your protection and the questioners.

[quote name='Mat (FDNZ)' date='25 September 2009 - 07:38 AM' timestamp='1253864312' post='1860939']
Were you asking if you could change it or re-style it to blend in better with your skin?

Actually yes, may I?

We don't really care if you restyle the copyright, so long as it remains visible. i.e. you can change the color of the link, but you can't make it the same color as your page background (effectively hiding it).

You can generally do that mostly through CSS without actually editing the copyright code itself in the source file fyi.

Archived