Download: (NG30) Global Adverts v1.7.2

Nuclear General

Hello,

I thought I'd update this topic with some progress on the development process. In the next release, I'll be introducing a new feature for Topic View: "Having Ads Show After X Amount Of Posts". With this feature, you can select from a select amount of posts that you want ads to show after. The total amount that will be selectable is 500 posts. But I have set a minimum of 10 post increments for ads to show. This is done this way for one purpose; so ads show up properly with multiple ads on page. The maximum number of ads that actually show properly on one page is 3. Anything higher does not show. So if you have the "Ads Above Topic", "Ads Above Fast Reply", "Ads Below First Post" with the select amount of X posts, some will not show. So to accommodate for this, you may need to disable the "Ads Above Topic" and "Ads Above Fast Reply" for your ads to show. Also, with the X amount of posts feature, the ad below first post will ALWAYS be displayed regardless of this setting. Also, this new feature requires a template bit edit in "Topic View -> topicViewTemplate". This edit goes in the same spot as a previous edit defined in the ReadMe file. I'd rather have skin edits than file edits for these features. For one, they are easier to access, and two, most people do not like file editing. Anyway... please leave your feedback on this new feature. :)

Regards,
Donald

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

For the Christmas holiday, I will be having a sale on all my products. I am doing this sale for one purpose, paying my Cell Phone bill because I am still currently unemployed. So, for the first 30 (total) purchases of either (NG30) Global Ads or (NG30) Rotating Banners, you will receive the (NG30) BuyNow BBCode free of charge. I am doing that as an incentive for the buyers. So if you want the "buy one get one" free, you'd better act now because this sale ends Christmas day at 11:59 PM GMT -7 Mountain Time (USA & CANADA). These products will be sale for $10 USD.

Product Listings:
(NG30) Global Ads
(NG30) Rotating Banners

Best Regards,
Donald :)

• 1 month later...

I just tried to buy this product & just ended up going around & around in circles on your forums. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I filled out all the relevant info but kept being taken to the same page. The shoutbox didn't do much to temper my frustration.

I would really like to purchase this product.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Nuclear General' date='10 March 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1268256795' post='1923927']
You might still be able to use the ionCube on your PHP 5.2.x. If you would like for me to give it a shot, PM me some details so I can use to get it done for you. Or I can walk you through it.

EDIT: Hey, does your server have any Zend Extensions installed into the php.ini file?

How can I check it? Does phpinfo.php script will show that info? Can you PM or msn or any instant messenger contact so I can talk to you on weekend and get it installed?

Thanks.

[quote name='AlexJ' date='10 March 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1268265592' post='1923998']
How can I check it? Does phpinfo.php script will show that info? Can you PM or msn or any instant messenger contact so I can talk to you on weekend and get it installed?

Thanks.

Sure thing. My MSN is in my profile. Just add me and I'll be glad to help. And yes, <?php phpinfo() ?> will show your Zend Extentions along with any other Extensions installed in your php.ini through that code.

• 1 month later...

Archived