File Name: (T30) Group Format 2.0.0
File Submitter: teraßyte
File Submitted: 03 Jul 2009
File Updated: 25 Apr 2010
File Category: Modifications

Resource Type: File & skin edits
Version: 2.1.0
Compatibility: IP.Board 3.0.5

This mod format all member names & groups in every part of the board because IP.Board by default uses this option only in a few areas of the board.

Features

[*]All board displays the formatted names

[*]No need to change every skin to display formatted names (Only 4 skin edits required!)

[*]Board Index [*]Default Sidebar hooks (Recent Topics, Status updates, Top Posters, Watched Forums) [*]Forum View [*]Announcements [*]Topic View [*]Search [*]Moderators [*]Profile View [*]Messenger [*]Members List [*]Online List [*]User CP [*]Statistics [*]Report Center [*]Warn Panel

Addons Included

[*]Portal

[*]IPS

[*]IP.Blog 2.0.4 & 2.1.0 [*]IP.Downloads 2.0.4 & 2.1.0 [*]IP.Gallery 3.0.4 & 3.1.0
[*]Third Party

[*]IP.Calendar 3.0.5

[*](IM) Tutorials 1.0.2

Changelog from 2.0.0 to 2.1.0:

[*]Unreal Portal 3.0.1

[*]Fixed a display error in the status updates hook, warn panel and member list if the group suffix/prefix had an image [*]Fixed a typo in the Unreal Portal readme causing a bug in the latest posts block [*]Updated the (IM) Tutorials version to 1.0.2 (edits are still the same anyway)

Click here to download this file

[*]Added new readme files for the new versions of the IPS addons: IP.Blog 2.1.0, IP.Downloads 2.1.0, IP.Gallery 3.1.0

• 3 months later...

[quote name='teraßyte' date='06 January 2010 - 05:56 PM' timestamp='1262797000' post='1896149']
EDIT: Dawpi can you confirm me if you added the quote in your post after replying with an edit or if it was there from the start? (I might have found a bug in IPB >.<)

From the start. Do you see 'edit' line? :)

But unfortunately I can not find a line with the upgrade

Open the file "admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php"

Find:

'select'	=> 'm.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name',

so looks like line 2048

'select'    => 'm.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name,m.member_group_id',

I try give answer in message box and all the time I have error, I don't know why?!

When I do upgrade, this mod, I would like to know what I should do: uninstall old hook and install new hook or only unistall?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/mazishar/domains/*****/public_html/admin/applications/members/modules_public/messaging/send.php on line 614

admin/applications/members/modules_public/messaging/send.php

line 614 before

post-147092-126288139204_thumb.png
post-147092-126288140653_thumb.png

( 'bbcode' )->makeQuoteSafe($msgData['members_display_name']).

after edit

( 'bbcode' )->makeQuoteSafe($msgData['members_display_name']$msgData['members_display_name_clear']).

line 626 before

( 'bbcode' )->makeQuoteSafe($msgData['members_display_name']).

after edit

( 'bbcode' )->makeQuoteSafe($msgData['members_display_name']$msgData['members_display_name_clear']).
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='teraßyte' date='29 January 2010 - 10:20 AM' timestamp='1264789204' post='1906144']
Have you done all the skin edits in the readme?

yes i have done all the edits..

but my problem has solved...
i didnt do any edit in this file...
admin/applications/members/modules_public/list/view.php
it remains the same...
but after doing the edits in this file members page messed up..

Archived