Download: (T30) Group Format 2.0.0

teraßyte

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, I've been quite busy lately and I haven't checked much the topics on here.

The error has nothing to do with this modification itself actually; 59244544bytes= 56,5M of memory_limit while IPB 3 requires PHP 5 and the default memory_limit for it is 128M. You need to increase that limit in your PHP configuration file or ask your host to do it for you.

• 1 month later...

Maybe you can help me with a small issue.. I love your mod, and I'm trying to incorporate it into my MPFF Arcade System, (DP30) Top Reputation and a few other mods here and there that DON'T show the new formatted names.

I was hoping it would be as simple as changing member_display_name to member_display_name_clear but no anvil. I was hoping you could help me out with this and give me a better understanding of the system, so that I can edit these non-supported section's skin/PHP and get the formatted text to show up.

• 2 weeks later...

The modification has been updated to version 2.1.0, here you go the changelog:

[*]Fixed a display error in the status updates hook, warn panel and member list if the group suffix/prefix had an image [*]Fixed a typo in the Unreal Portal readme causing a bug in the latest posts block [*]Updated the (IM) Tutorials version to 1.0.2 (edits are still the same anyway)

A file is included with the upgrade steps from 2.0.0 to 2.1.0 for IP.Board, for the addons simply re-apply from scratch all the edits as they are different for the new versions.
About Unreal Portal I have fixed an error in the readme (as the changelog says), the edit in question is the second one that should have been "s.member_group_id," instead of "m.member_group_id,".

[*]Added new readme files for the new versions of the IPS addons: IP.Blog 2.1.0, IP.Downloads 2.1.0, IP.Gallery 3.1.0

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just updated my board to 3.1 and I'm going through the files to re-do the Group Format and when I edited "admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/forums.php" to
FIND:
$this->DB->build( array(
'select' => '*',
'from' => 'topics t',
'where' => "t.forum_id=" . $this->forum['id'] . " AND t.pinned IN (0,1)" . $_SQL_APPROVED . $_SQL_AGE_PRUNE . $_SQL_EXTRA,
'order' => 't.pinned DESC, '.$topic_sort.' t.'.$sort_key .' '. $r_sort_by,
'limit' => array( intval($First), $this->settings['display_max_topics'] )
) );

REPLACE WITH:
/* (T30) Group Format */
$this->DB->build( array( 'select' => 't.*',
'from' => array( 'topics' => 't' ),
'where' => "t.forum_id=" . $this->forum['id'] . " AND t.pinned IN (0,1)" . $_SQL_APPROVED . $_SQL_AGE_PRUNE . $_SQL_EXTRA,
'order' => 't.pinned DESC, '.$topic_sort.' t.'.$sort_key .' '. $r_sort_by,
'limit' => array( intval($First), $this->settings['display_max_topics'] ),
'add_join' => array( array( 'select' => 'fp.member_group_id AS starter_group',
'from' => array( 'members' => 'fp' ),
'where' => "fp.member_id=t.starter_id",
'type' => 'left',
),
array( 'select' => 'lp.member_group_id AS last_poster_group',
'from' => array( 'members' => 'lp' ),
'where' => "lp.member_id=t.last_poster_id",
'type' => 'left',
) )