Show Forum Moderators

Marafa

The forum moderators are already shown at the bottom of the forum, not sure what advantage there would be to having a link at the top as well. As for filtering the moderator list, that's something that we might can look at in the future.

The Advantage is that if it is in the forum header it is more visible , i did not notice it as ususally i start by clicking the latest topic in the main page , and not browsing each forum seperatly

the link at the header would stay visible when browsing the topics

I think he means to see the forum moderators in the forum index?

I like that option. It makes it clear who is responsible for what and who to ask things about certain forum... cant we have that option back? to toggle the forum moderators in the forum index for people who want it?

• 5 months later...

[quote name='MSTRC' date='16 February 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1266354275' post='1914284']
Why was this never answered?

Not sure what you mean. This is a feature suggestions forum, and we don't respond to every single post made in the forum. Even still, one of the developers DID respond once already.

You should not expect "answers" to topics in this forum. We read the suggestions, then gauge demand for new functionality.

Sorry did not realize that was in the feedback forum, I did a search on the board and did not notice what forum the post was in. Is that why I got a negative rep?

I suggest that Invision take care in what they remove from future releases, because though some options seem pointless to some, others want it, or have it as functionality on thier own sites, if at all, design the software to have an option to remove things.

• Management

We didn't remove any functionality... the user just wants a link at the top of the page to show moderators. The moderators are shown at the bottom so the user can easily add a link to the skin or move the moderator info to the top in the skin.

[quote name='LJames' date='17 February 2010 - 10:13 AM' timestamp='1266419606' post='1914551']
Sorry did not realize that was in the feedback forum, I did a search on the board and did not notice what forum the post was in. Is that why I got a negative rep?

I don't know why you were negative repped, wasn't me. :)

Archived