[Suggestion] Hooks - Data

RobertMidd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We did look into this and discussed it, however it turns out that the technicalities in implementing the changes needed are a bit challenging, and we decided not to try to make these changes in a minor point release. If we implement changes to give hooks access to the foreach data, it's unlikely to happen before 3.1 I'm afraid.

[quote name='bfarber' date='28 September 2009 - 06:48 PM' timestamp='1254160107' post='1861804']
We did look into this and discussed it, however it turns out that the technicalities in implementing the changes needed are a bit challenging, and we decided not to try to make these changes in a minor point release. If we implement changes to give hooks access to the foreach data, it's unlikely to happen before 3.1 I'm afraid.
[/quote]

ok Brandon, thanks for the update

• 1 month later...

We can rarely tell you what will and wont' be in a future release. The release plans are very fluid, and change as situations/issues/etc. come up. I can say it's on the list of potential features for 3.1.0. If it will make it into the release or not is not something I can definitively answer yet.

3.0.5 may or may not be the last point release of 3.0. There's too many unknowns to answer that yet.

Archived