Waiting nearly 12 hours for ticket response...

jrainey

Hi,

I dont usually rant but ive run out of patience ive been waiting at the computer for the past 12 hours for a response to a ticket I sent earlier this morning.

I know I am probably in a queue and understand but any ideas to when my issue might be solved would be appreciated.

Thank You

[quote name='Lindy' date='22 July 2009 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1248294077' post='1830981']
We kindly ask that you remain patient for just a bit longer - all requests will be answered as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. :)

Phew! great to see someone is still alive...

Thanks for the quick response and i guess ill struggle on and wait that bit longer

Eh, I've been waiting almost 24 hours. But mine is for an upgrade, so I know it'll be a wait. IPS is always working as fast as they can, and usually reply within the hour (to me at least), when they don't have hundreds of tickets to sort a day. It's the best support team I've ever experienced, bar none.

The license states ticket turnaround time is 48 hours. You're still well within that.

The fact that you're used to/expect it to be answered sooner is just a testament to the good quality of service IPS has :)

By the way...am I the only one that's noticed how many of these topics there have been lately? :unsure:

[quote name='Iron Indian' date='22 July 2009 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1248294966' post='1831006']
What is the ticket for?

If the site is down I could see being upset ... even pissed off.
But if the site ain't down ... relax a bit

Hi,

Thanks for the response

Its in relation to the upgrade from 2.3.6 to 3.0.1 after I finished upgrade I got the following error

Fatal error: Class 'skin_global_1' not found in D:********forumadminsourcesclassesoutputpublicOutput.php on line 1329

Also when I go to adminCP the page does not display properly?

[quote name='jrainey' date='22 July 2009 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1248295539' post='1831017']
Hi,

Thanks for the response

Its in relation to the upgrade from 2.3.6 to 3.0.1 after I finished upgrade I got the following error

Fatal error: Class 'skin_global_1' not found in D:********forumadminsourcesclassesoutputpublicOutput.php on line 1329

Also when I go to adminCP the page does not display properly?

Waiting nearly 30 hours now... :whistle:

[quote name='jrainey' date='23 July 2009 - 08:24 AM' timestamp='1248351890' post='1831506']
Waiting nearly 30 hours now... :whistle:

[quote name='Gärrett' date='22 July 2009 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1248295004' post='1831007']
The license states ticket turnaround time is 48 hours. You're still well within that.

Archived