Members awaiting validation

vesperala

would be a great feature especially for small boards, where not too often someone is registering, for admins who validate themselves all users...

it is my case, anyway...
is difficult to know when someone is awaiting...
only I receive notification on email, not all admins...
perhaps you can notify all.

or make something to view them, without entering acp.

[quote name='vesperala' date='21 July 2009 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1248196621' post='1830255']
only I receive notification on email, not all admins...
perhaps you can notify all.
Use an e-mail forwarder provided by your host. Set outgoing e-mails to be addressed to 'admin@yoursite' and then include the addresses of the other admins in the forwarder.

:( ipb has nothing to do with my host.

I cannot contact my host... :(

is a very nice Chinese man, but I speak with him with many difficulties of understanding, I am Romanian, and I have rarely the opportunity to talk with him.

I did not see him on messenger last 4 month...so...

no, my host is just hosting me, for free. nothing more I can ask.

[quote name='vesperala' date='22 July 2009 - 04:40 AM' timestamp='1248252017' post='1830616']
:( ipb has nothing to do with my host.

I cannot contact my host... :(

is a very nice Chinese man, but I speak with him with many difficulties of understanding, I am Romanian, and I have rarely the opportunity to talk with him.

I did not see him on messenger last 4 month...so...

no, my host is just hosting me, for free. nothing more I can ask.

Have it send it to an email account that supports forwarding. Set up a G-Mail account and then you can have it forward emails for you. You can do it via filters (to only forward emails of validating members) and this could possibly solve your problem for you. :)

Google also supports handling group emails (I forget exactly what it's called), but basically you can control a group of email addresses, and you could set up filters in that as well.

Archived