Turn certain features on/off in 3.0?

Guest Genestoy

Any hope for a way to toggle certain features on and off via the ACP in 3.0 on the editor, such as the "Quick Access box" below the emoticon box (and or the emoticon box for that matter but separately) and the "Insert Special Item" drop down for those of us that don't want or need them?
Thanks for considering this

You can turn off the Quick access box by going into your BBCode Manager and taking turning off the display for those that are in the quick access box.

And how would you know that is the way in 3.0? Much better if incorporated into the acp to turn things off and on as the admin sees fit without having to alter code. I have supplied a mod HERE for removing the quick access box and enlarging the emoticon box for several versions now but would like to see it in the acp standard.

you do turn off things in the admincp because thats where the bbcode bits are. It has already been said that all bbcode will be custom bbcodes so you can modify it as you want without having touch any code. as for stuff like b, i, and fonts i don't know if that will be togglable.

Archived