New Feature Suggestions for IPB 3.0

IBTheme

[quote name='Μichael' post='1726582' date='May 27 2008, 01:57 PM']Please, oh please add this. I ignore users for a reason, I don't want to see them at all.
Me too! Also, add the user to PM/Email block list automatically if the user is ignored.

A more customizable moderator permission system.
A better forum permission system.
A better moderating team system. One that lets you put members into groups, instead of all people with any amount of admin access showing up as admins and anyone who is a moderator showing up as a mod.

A MODERATOR CP. For approving posts, reading reported posts and managing infractions.
And a better warn system. One that lets mods only give a warning, not an infraction, set a warn amount, so minor advertising and insulting members are not on the same level, and such.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to see the ability to add entire group restrictions in the Manage Restrictions Area of the ACP. Sometimes I want certain groups to only be able to manage members and nothing else. Currently, I'm required to do this individually, would be a whole lot easier if I could simply do it by group

• 1 year later...

Archived