advanced rss

Guest Cool Surfer

It would be great if we can post videos, using rss feature , like from youtube directly rather than using some mod.

Plus a search feature to search words in rss in admin cp, would be helpful.
My forum has 55 pages of imported rss feeds and ~~ 500 of them, and its not easy to edit one of them as we cant search.

RSS imports are regular topics - why couldn't you search them? :unsure: Additionally, the search feature in IPB does allow you to filter by forum, so you could easily search within just the forums RSS feeds are imported to.

No in admin cp if I want to edit a rss feed starting by name youtube (within admin cp > manage)
theres no way to find out where n on which page would I find that rss so that I can edit it. :unsure:

If you have 99 pages of RSS imports I'd estimate that you have almost 2000 separate RSS feeds importing into your forums - is that what you are saying?

In that instance yes, a search would be warranted - but it's FAR from the norm...in fact this would be the first case I've heard of that someone has more than 2 pages.

If you have 99 pages of RSS imports I'd estimate that you have almost 2000 separate RSS feeds importing into your forums - is that what you are saying?

In that instance yes, a search would be warranted - but it's FAR from the norm...in fact this would be the first case I've heard of that someone has more than 2 pages.

Yes, that why I need it. :)

heres a snap shot of my beta forum, the real one has more rss
advrss.JPG

post-42789-1202833862_thumb.jpg

Archived