Question regarding client center

Guest The Clash

I know it's not my topic but i'm (also) having problems with the center. I can't get in, the e-mail is outdated & I "changed" the password (via the "forgot password" button. Could the e-mail and password be changed; so I can atlest get in?

I know it's not my topic but i'm (also) having problems with the center. I can't get in, the e-mail is outdated & I "changed" the password (via the "forgot password" button. Could the e-mail and password be changed; so I can atlest get in?

I too have a similar problem, however I haven't changed my Email when I purchased IPB, yet my password kept failing so I clicked on the Change Password request (3 times now) to no avail, I am not receiving any emails with new password etc & I have emailed Sales twice now in the past day to no avail

Can someone please help me with this, I am wanting to upload to the latest 2.3 but currently am unable to access my client centre to do so, I sort of expected to wake up today to an answer from sales but was disappointed when nothing had been received

Can someone please help me with this, I am wanting to upload to the latest 2.3 but currently am unable to access my client centre to do so, I sort of expected to wake up today to an answer from sales but was disappointed when nothing had been received

Have you checked your junk mail folder?

Have you checked your junk mail folder?

Yes I checked my Junk Mail

I just posted re this in a new topic located http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showtopic=235576 as when I submitted the above post earlier my Browser froze up & I didn't know it had posted so I posted a more descriptive post, sorry for the duplication but to save confusing the following post is up & running

http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showtopic=235576

You can always call our offices between 9-5 EST. :)

Thanks Brandon

If I don't receive an email by 5 pm Thursday I will do that, my other problem is of course that I work night shift & usually am asleep from 8 am until around 3-4 pm & don't usually go online until later meaning unless I write myself a note to remind me I'll forget & then when I do come online later I'll kick myslef for forgetting to call

It's just annoying that I have so much free time in the office at the moment & I'm twiddling my thumbs when I was hoping to download the latest updates :(

Archived