How buy Dowloads System?

Guest SomehaiN

And... How to buy?

Access to IPSBeyond is, the license on IBR is, whether it is possible to buy from you download the manager? Even send me it on e-mail, I shall pay cost + sections to downloads system on IPSBEYOND.

Access to the client the center шзы not obligatory. The main thing that I do not wish to use warez script.

I look forward to hearing. On second time to pay for лицению a forum it would not be desirable...

IBResource.ru is an official IP.Board reseller - licenses purchased from there are totally legal :)

That's weird that Michael's "M" in his name that you quoted shows up as a question mark in the quote box (it shows "?ichael" instead of "Michael"). And yes, there are a few official IP.Board resellers out there.

Master,

Please send an e-mail to sales@invisionpower.com explaining that you would like to purchase the Download Manager. You will need to include the following information in your e-mail:

First Name:
Last Name:
Physical Address:
Phone Number:
E-mail Address:

We will then create an account for you and add the download manager product to your account.

That's weird that Michael's "M" in his name that you quoted shows up as a question mark in the quote box (it shows "?ichael" instead of "Michael").

Keith does it as well, I think they just use the entity so that they can use those usernames even though they're already taken.
I subscribe to some of Keith's skin topics on IPSBeyond and I get emails saying "&34?k;eith has just....."
They also show up on the first page on the members list because of that

I stand corrected, had never heard there were any official resellers out there, but had heard of ones falsely claiming to be one. :)

Neither had I until I said the exact same thing in another thread

I believe ips even no longer offers the option of reselling, it was an agreement they made a long time ago with ibresource.

on a sidenote ibresource doesn't look all that active to me: only 30 people (guests included in count) present on their forum, isn't russia supposed to be a very big country?

I believe ips even no longer offers the option of reselling, it was an agreement they made a long time ago with ibresource.

on a sidenote ibresource doesn't look all that active to me: only 30 people (guests included in count) present on their forum, isn't russia supposed to be a very big country?

Maybe Russia doesn't have as many forum owners as the west?

Archived