My Suggestions for Next Version

Guest students

1. Communities Feature of Orkut .. Members can create different Communities

2. Profile Background Image ( User Should be able to add it )

3. Invitation System ( Members can Import friends from Google, Yahoo,Gmail ...if possible even from Orkut and Myspace ..They should be directly added to his Friends)

4. Reputation System ( Vbulliten Has this one )

Will Add More Later

Isn't creating communities IP.Blog.

Profile Background Image would mean that the background has to be the right size and speck, or it will be distorted.

Invitation System, umm ok :huh:

Reputation System should be left as a mod, but can be found here. The ability to rate someone in their profile is good (they already have).

1. IP.Board is a forum software, not a community group software;
2. Why not;
3. Invitation system, I don't really agree, but a referer system may be good;
4. Why not, but it should be left as an option which can be enabled or not by the administrator(s) to avoid abuse of this system to bash members.

Isn't creating communities IP.Blog.

Nope ... Its not the Same

Reputation System should be left as a mod, but can be found here. The ability to rate someone in their profile is good (they already have).

That Mod thing is very odd. The one provided in Vbulliten has very very good features. Can easily rep other members

1. IP.Board is a forum software, not a community group software;

They are presently providing features of Social Networking .. I would appriciate if it has both the features of Forum and Social Networking completely

With the new profile it's true, but then do you mean community of users or interests?

The Communites (Orkut) or Groups (Myspace) ...Members can create Communities ( It may be their regional or may be their school , collges or something else ) ..Other members can join .. Community can have its own forum...Events or Bullitens

1. Communities Feature of Orkut .. Members can create different Communities
I'll pass on this feature

2. Profile Background Image ( User Should be able to add it )
I don't agree with this; it'll increase the page load and unless you have an image that fits; it'll look terrible.

3. Invitation System ( Members can Import friends from Google, Yahoo,Gmail ...if possible even from Orkut and Myspace ..They should be directly added to his Friends)
If it becomes a standard feature; I shall use it; but I would not install the mod.

4. Reputation System ( Vbulliten Has this one )
I'd keep this as a mod.

Archived