Removing a member subscription to a forum or a topic

Guest media

There is, I think. Just edit the member from the ACP and set Recieve email from administrators to no. Though that's a guess. I don't even know if that setting exists. :P

Uhhh, that's not the same thing as the subscription emails. I want to be able to remove certain members subscriptions to topics/forums as there are a high amount of returned emails.

Uhhh, that's not the same thing as the subscription emails. I want to be able to remove certain members subscriptions to topics/forums as there are a high amount of returned emails.

Thank you for the clarification:

I have a member who subscribed every single forum and topic and He has 2500 posts (i do not want to delete the account). One week his email did not work. I got so many returned emails...

I am asking to ipb guys to put an option in acp to cancel user subscribtion to any forum or any topics from acp...

That's all

Thanks,

I have a member who subscribed every single forum and topic and He has 2500 posts (i do not want to delete the account). One week his email did not work. I got so many returned emails...

I am asking to ipb guys to put an option in acp to cancel user subscribtion to any forum or any topics from acp...

I get a lot of returned mails for the same reason. The feature you are requesting would be beneficial to me too.

• 1 month later...

Ok guys,
I do not know if you see the FSY22 mod for this problem...

First of all,
FSY22 or Michael,
You are the best man....

The mod is beautiful,

It removes topic subscription,
It removes forum subscription,
It removes pm subs
It removes everything...

Just install universal mod installer and bounced email mod...

That's all
It is the best mod I have so far...

• 11 months later...

Archived