Quote bug fixed?

Guest Strange_Will

Like this break the page

AbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAb

cAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcA

bcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbcAbc

AbcAbcAbcAbcAbc

I think it happens when extra space is applied to quote / code tags. i'll see:

this is a test

<?PHP
echo "this is a test of PHP!";
if (M_PI) {

print "Pi = M_PI";

}

?>

don't know that would be vaild PHP, I don't really care. Just a test.

test

Hmm now it removed the tags and wraped my quotes tags as close as possible (which makes for messy threads sometimes)

aka:
Before:

[size=4][u][b]Table of Contents[/b][/u][/size]

[list][*]Section 1: So you have a problem with your PC [i]What to do before posting[/i] [*]Section 2: Common problems [i]Spyware/Adware/Viruses[/i] [*]Section 3: So your MySpace account has been hijacked [i]Seeing a friend post bulletins that are ads? Send them this[/i] [*]Section 4: Helpful Code [i]To link to this page/forums[/i] [/list] [size=3][u][b]Section 1: So you have a problem with your PC[/b][/u][/size] Before you start posting willy nilly, first you need to gather important information, first get information on your computer:

[list][*]test [/list]

After:

[size=4][u][b]Table of Contents[/b][/u][/size]

[list][*]Section 1: So you have a problem with your PC [i]What to do before posting[/i] [*]Section 2: Common problems [i]Spyware/Adware/Viruses[/i] [*]Section 3: So your MySpace account has been hijacked [i]Seeing a friend post bulletins that are ads? Send them this[/i] [*]Section 4: Helpful Code [i]To link to this page/forums[/i] [/list][size=3][u][b]Section 1: So you have a problem with your PC[/b][/u][/size] Before you start posting willy nilly, first you need to gather important information, first get information on your computer:

[list][*]test [/list]

tesT:

Archived