When IPB 2.2 Final is releasing?

Guest Mazhar

Please IPS, give us a specific date or specific week or specific month. Also tell us that is this release depend upon something or not. I mean if there are lot of bugs then it can take 4 to 5 months. Other wise it should be out in the first week of October.

Please IPS, give us a specific date or specific week or specific month. Also tell us that is this release depend upon something or not. I mean if there are lot of bugs then it can take 4 to 5 months. Other wise it should be out in the first week of October.

Its not going to take 5 months to final, but they are not going to give you an exact date, they have said before January 2007. I suspect, your waiting to purchase a license, and I suggest against doing that due to the fact the prices will change when the IPB 2.2.0 Final is released.

Does it really matter, when its going to be released...

Yes, your right, same here I’m waiting the RC to be released and I upgrade my board… And also start developing the new skin I designed… And also will make sure everything works perfectly ;) … Just stay cool relax and sit back… It will be released very soon I’m pretty sure about that… Chill-out and it will come in your hands by it's self...
Cheers,
sT7

I'm taking names, lol. It seems like it's always the ones who scream the loudest for new IPB releases are also the ones who make the biggest stink about bugs later. Inevitably they will post, "Invision shouldn't have rushed it out the door!" :lol:

I agree. people are so impatin to get the new IPB release that when it dose come time for testing and or finding bugs They don't want to take the time its ether "Final Now or nothing at all" I know alot of the pople are talking from not having Encoded scripts such as zend and ioncube but. Im sure that Beta 2 won't take long to find more bugs and get the Release candidate out. you people just got to relax.

I would have to agree with waiting till final to upgrade. RC mighte be stable but its not stable enough.

I give IPB 2.2 final ether late October mid November

Archived