Price Suggestion

Guest TestingSomething

Does IPS ever offer discounts on perpetual licenses to current yearly customers? If not, they should. Because I personally would probably buy a perpetual, but as it is now I would feel like I wasted $70 on the first year or if I get another $yearly one, I will feel I wasted that because I would be spending in 2 years almost the entire perpetual price. It may be the difference between people staying or moving to someone else, in my opinion. I justhate feeling like I threw the entire yearly amount away.

To be honest that's a good extra service, you know when making the decision between the two that one will cost more than the other. There is however an advantage you haven't seen yet.

When re-newing your yearly license you'll have access to IPS Beyond (and other related services as support for example) for a year. If I want related services I'll have to pay 30$ for IPB yearly as well.

So this means that I'll will break even after 4 years in comparison with a yearly fee of 70$ which already includes access to IPSB.

Come to think of it, that's quite ridicolous. lol

You can upgrade to a perpetual license in the first 60 days after purchasing a yearly license by paying the difference between the two licenses - after than all purchases are at full price.

Well it would be good if they state that clearly somewhere. Or maybe I just never noticed it. I bet I would have known within 2 months I wanted to do it though. My forum has become really inactive. I am sure I will still do it, but who knows.

I'm not rich nor do i own the invision blog or gallery although i can save up and buy it if i wanted to, but i think the IPB prices are pretty fair and it should stay the same :)

I agree, the pricing structure for IPB is good and should not be changed. :) However, I believe the price of the blog and gallery should be lowered. Also, I believe there should be an IPS Bundle where you can purchase all the products for a discount. :)

Also, I believe there should be an IPS Bundle where you can purchase all the products for a discount. :)

I agree me too with that.

But I think the prices are very good and fair.

Archived