Assign an ID to Revisions link on Articles page

WebCMS

The Revisions link has a class assigned to it that is conflicting with the class of another item on Events page and cannot be used exclusively.

#elCalendarSettings, a.ipsButton.ipsButton_link.ipsButton_verySmall.ipsButton_fullWidth
.ipsApp .ipsButton_link

Please assign an ID (or a unique class) to the Revisions link.

Edited by WebCMS

19 minutes ago, WebCMS said:

FEEDBACK MODIFICATION

Please provide an option in the ACP to enable/disable event downloads.

(creating events is laborious and with downloads enabled, anyone can just download and upload them into their calendars without any effort)

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking for here. The intention of the platform is to make life easy for users. Its not clear why exactly you would want people not to be able to download calendar entries

1 hour ago, Marc said:

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking for here. The intention of the platform is to make life easy for users. Its not clear why exactly you would want people not to be able to download calendar entries

It is laborious and time-consuming to create hundreds of events each year and maintain them.

Competing sites could download our hard-worked events and upload into their site calendars without any effort.

Just now, WebCMS said:

It is laborious and time-consuming to create hundreds of events each year and maintain them.

Wouldn't this be the compelling reason to allow for your users to be able to download and add them to their calendar? 

1 minute ago, WebCMS said:

Competing sites could download our hard-worked events and upload into their site calendars without any effort.

I'm not quite sure what kind of events you run but typically, our customers like their events to be able to be shared as that enhances their exposure of them. Having your competitors obtain these would only increase your event's success.