An application update has rendered the website unusable.

Hello.

I just updated a third party application, specifically the Testimonials application, but the update has broken the IPS installation and now I cannot access the site, nor the administration. I get the following error:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/system/Member/Member.php(870): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load()
#1 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/init.php(940) : eval()'d code(30): IPS\_Member->get_group()
#2 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(335): IPS\form_hook_memberSource->get_group()
#3 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(87): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->__get()
#4 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/init.php(940) : eval()'d code(39): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseJs()
#5 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/init.php(940) : eval()'d code(41): IPS\Dispatcher\sllredirects_hook_a443ceb551f6b8a3ce30fbf321907803::baseJs()
#6 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/init.php(940) : eval()'d code(15): IPS\Dispatcher\friends_hook_loadJSandCSS::baseJs()
#7 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/init.php(940) : eval()'d code(15): IPS\Dispatcher\videobox_hook_includeJSandCSS::baseJs()
#8 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/init.php(940) : eval()'d code(15): IPS\Dispatcher\slidermaker_hook_includeJSandCSS::baseJs()
#9 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/init.php(940) : eval()'d code(16): IPS\Dispatcher\testm_hook_includeJSandCSS::baseJs()
#10 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/init.php(940) : eval()'d code(15): IPS\Dispatcher\musicbox_hook_includeJSandCSS::baseJs()
#11 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/init.php(940) : eval()'d code(15): IPS\Dispatcher\hook1490::baseJs()
#12 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/init.php(940) : eval()'d code(9): IPS\Dispatcher\hook276::baseJs()
#13 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Admin.php(90): IPS\Dispatcher\hook1721::baseJs()
#14 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Admin->init()
#15 /home/talentaaurea/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#16 {main}

I have tried to access the site using the RECOVERY MODE, but the error persists and my website has become unusable. I have contacted the developer of the application, but regardless of this, I need to be able to recover the website, and I can't because neither the administration nor the site can be accessed.

[[Template core/front/global/includeDataLayer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[[Template valastory/front/view/comments is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[[Template core/front/global/announcementContentTop is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[[Template valamenuplus/global/menu/valaMobileNavigation is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[[Template core/front/global/announcementTop is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[[Template core/front/global/userBar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please, I need urgent help
Thank you very much

Edited by Verto

Try renaming the applications/testimonials folder to something else temporarily so that it skips loading it and see if you can get into ACP to disable it.

Once it's disabled, it should be safe to rename back the folder and contact the developer for support.