Hide - Site Offline message

There is no way in which to hide this, but I have to ask, why? The only person who would ever see this is someone who has their group set to be able to see the site while its offline, and the intention is that its not actually being used

1 hour ago, Marc said:

There is no way in which to hide this, but I have to ask, why? The only person who would ever see this is someone who has their group set to be able to see the site while its offline, and the intention is that its not actually being used

Thanks for your reply. It was actually a request from a moderator who wanted to hide the notice in AdminCP. The reason was to keep the interface more minimal/clean.

7 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

Those users would basically get the banned message instead of the site offline message I believe. 

7 hours ago, Marc said:

They wouldnt get the banned message. They would just get the login screen. 

Both I think. 

Guests get the login screen, while members get the banned message, which is not ideal.

9 minutes ago, Donnie95 said:

Both I think. 

Guests get the login screen, while members get the banned message, which is not ideal.

Does the group they belong to have "access to the site" permission? If so, banned would be correct.

If the site is offline and the member group does not have permission to view the site while offline, they should just get the login page and be warned they can't login at this time.