Maintenance tasks not running But the running

Hello im running in a custom home server debian 12 php-fpm 8.2

im getting into acp " Maintenance tasks not running " but according last run they result running

i tried different method with crono job from server. and after 24 hours message coming up

then i switched to Use web service with my self own application that send a request to php page and the output from the quest is task run

I made a small c++ software that visit the task url each 25 second, below screenshot i running this into a windows server and everything is fine from my client side but the alert message still popup there! any help ?

Could contain: Page, Text, White Board, File

Unfortunately, we would not be able to resolve server related issues, or issues on home environments. We also don't recommend running in remote environments. 

7 hours ago, Marc said:

Unfortunately, we would not be able to resolve server related issues, or issues on home environments. We also don't recommend running in remote environments. 

the issue happen also by using cronjob and easy cron and website traffic ... its not a server issue!

Keep in mind the error alert is indicating that background tasks also could not be running as frequently as they should. As you are running a server in a home environment, it could be that something stopped running temporarily enough to trigger this. For instance, I have a test instance running MAMP on my computer and when I log in, I get the same error but that's because I shut my computer down every night so when the test instance is running again, the system sees that the tasks aren't running frequently enough and displays the error. That is expected because I shut my computer down.

Posted (edited)

I Found the issue during update board, the last update didnt update SQL Table Task and keep also older table that dosent run anymore.

Edited by Statham