Does the API still work? AdminCP > Site Features > API

Dazz

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2024 at 3:25 AM, Marc said:

Yes, the API should indeed still work. Ensure the folder is readable, and that mod_rewrite is enabled on the server. 

Hey Marc.

I had my server admins check... mod_rewrite is enabled and the folder is readable.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

6 hours ago, Marc said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Marc - the info has been updated. If it's not working please let me know what isn't working.

I have looked at this, but not sure whats causing it unfortunately. Im reaching out to see if there is anything obvious I might have overlooked, but the reality is, its not redirecting with the htaccess, which is ultimately a server issue unfortunately